|Assignment No. 02
Semester: Fall 2020
Software Engineering-1 (CS504)
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 15th Dec, 2020
Assignment No. 2 covers lecture-08 to lecture-16.
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
§ You should submit your assignment on or before the due date on VULMS.
§ Your assignment should be your own work in your own words. It should not be copied from Internet, handouts or books.
§ Your Assignment must be in Microsoft Word document (doc/docx). Assignment in other than Microsoft Word document will not be accepted.
§ Assignment sent via Email will not be accepted.
§ If the submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt, it will not be awarded zero marks.
· To improve the learning of students related to Logical System Models.
· To have hands on experience of Object-Oriented Analysis.
For any query about the assignment, contact at CS504@vu.edu.pk
|Total Questions: 02 Total Marks: 20
CBE (Computer Based Examination) Scheduler is a web-based application that eases the process of Exam scheduling. Students can choose any slot/ date / venue from the available ones as per their own convenience and availability.
Some of the functional requirements are:
· Students online enrolment (as a candidate), and approval by Admin staff.
· Interface for Administrative staff for entering the available resources (venues, no. of Labs, no. of seats etc.) in the system.
· Automated Exam Planner for Administrative staff for planning (declaring no. of Exam days /sessions / centres / no. of seats) based on the no. of expected students (initially enrolled) and the available resources entered in the system.
· Entry Test registration done by enrolled students online, choosing their desired Centre /day / session.
· Schedule once confirmed by Students will be locked, and can be edited by Admin only.
· Printing of Students’ Exam entrance slip.
· Printing of attendance sheets (for Admin).
Question No. 1: (10)
You are required to draw the Level-0 Context Diagram for the above mentioned CBE Scheduler.
Question No. 2: (10)
You are required to draw an Object Model (Class Diagram) for the CBE Scheduler using UML notations:
You also need to specify (if any) the composition, inheritance, association and aggregation relationships in context of the given requirements.
· You can use Microsoft Visio or any other drawing tool (implementing the UML notations used in the handouts) for depicting the required diagram(s).
· The diagram should be posted in the MS Word file as an image, and the MS Word (.docx) file should be uploaded on VULMS.
|BEST OF LUCK|